Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yellow & Gray Love

A couple of weeks ago I took a day off from unpacking and went on an antique hunt with my mom. I really love antiques and my mom especially loves that I love them so she has someone to go antiquing with!

We moved into our new house without a whole lot of furniture so I really wanted to find a dresser, farm table, chairs or anything else that could fill the rooms. I didn't exactly go home with a van load, but I saw a ton that I liked. I'm really horrible at making big decisions such as buying furniture and it's so annoying. Our clothes are still in boxes! I did, however score a few lovely little items that I really "needed" just because they were yellow and gray. My new love!





The cast iron skillet is a very OLD Le Creuset and the cast iron trivet looks very Anthropologie-ish. I absolutely love them!

My yellow and gray addiction started with this...



I adore this pillow. It was a Christmas gift {thanks, Mom!} and I based the colors for our living room and dining room off of it. Obviously we didn't end up with such a bright yellow- wish I was that daring!

*Notice the cute little kitty sitting in the window...that's his favorite place to be :)

No comments: